Holistic education encompasses development of the cognitive psychomotor and affective domains. It is imperative that students are provided the opportunity for development of each of these domains. Following the guidelines of CBSE. Our curriculum design to ensure this:
Cognitive Domain Parameters
- Complex thinking skills
- Information gathering and processing skills
- Collaboration and cooperation skills
- Communication skills
- Productive habit of Mind (critical, creative and self regulated thinking)
Affective Domain Parameters
- Discipline, Responsibility, Values and Leadership
- Emotional intelligence, i.e. ability to manage emotions, manage once motivation, empathy and managing relationships.
- Stages of development, i.e. trust, autonomy, initiative, competence and identity
Psychomotor Domain Parameter
- Physical fitness – strength, endurance, flexibility, speed and coordination
- Skill at individual and team games
Each student is assessed on the various parameters of each of these three domains of learning. This ensures that the student focus on these areas and produce creditable performances. Simultaneously, through are tutorial system, each teacher mentor 15 to 20 students in the year to ensure that regular coaching and counseling is available to them.
At the start of the academic year, every student is asked to set his/her target for the year. His/ her progress is, thereafter monitor regularly by the tutor and interventions provided whenever necessary. This is reviewed regularly by the house master, Counselor and teachers.
The school (Class I to XII) prepares students for secondary (Class X) and Senior Secondary (Class XII) examinations of CBSE, Bharat, with English as a medium of instruction.
Following the guidelines of CBSE the School diligently follows the NEP – 2020 pattern so as to promote a tension free learning environment for students up to the secondary level. The Evolution Process is an essential segment of the scholastic and Co scholastic programs. Intensive and meticulous planning and preparation by
teachers ensures comprehensive learning, unfolding the student potential in order to capitalize up to the brim of their performances and bring out the best in them.
Subjects and Combinations Offered
- English and Hindi are taught in classes I to X
- Three languages – English as first, Hindi as a second and Sanskrit as a third language are taught in the classes VI to VIII.
- Two languages English (Core) and Hindi (Core) are taught in classes IX and X.
- English (Core) as a compulsory subject is taught in classes XI and XII.
- All as per NEP 2020.