- At the time of admission, the student needs to pay Prospectus, Registration, Admission Fee and refundable Security Deposit.
- The fees to be remitted either online in our PNB-Palsana A/C No., send the deposit received by fax/email/post or by Demand Draft in favour of “Principal drawn on Punjab National Bank , Palsana , Sikar (Raj.)
- Two options are available for payment of Annual School Fee:
- One time payment of the whole fee carries a rebate of rupees 5000/- on Annual School Fee (Borders only).
- * In two installments (Term wise)
- All fee payment should be made by the due dates as indicated in the fee schedule i.e.
I installment by 01st April
II installment by 30th September
- School reserve the right to revise/amid the Fee schedule and STUDENTS PERSONAL ACCOUNT.
- Student Personal Account is a running account/adjustable account. It covers running expenses incurred by the student such as for uniform, pocket money, books stationery weekend exit, field trips, School tuck shop, medical expenses (outside the school) medical/personal accident insurance, telephone, travel and ticketing expensive examination expenses, sports expenses of personal nature specialized coaching, fine and penalties.
- Personal account must be a minimum balance of Rupees 20,000/- at the beginning of each term. However minimum balance is to be maintained in the personal account at any time. In short any shortfall of above mentioned limit is to be topped up immediately by paying the due amount to maintain Rupees 10,000/- minimum balance in the Personal Account.
- Any balance in the Personal Account, at the end of the term will be adjusted in the next term dues.
- Fee concession Rupees 5000/- to one of the two real brother/sister and Rupees 10,000/- in case of 3 real/brother sisters (in case of borders only)
Tour and Trek
- Rupees 10,000/- is kept in the tour/trek Account of the respective student. An amount for the touring expenses.
- If the fee of a child is not deposited on or before the stipulated time, a late fees for Rupees 100/- per day till 10th April/September will be charged by the parents. On 11th day it will be 500/- per day for 01st April/ September.
- From 10th April/September to 20th April/September a late fee of Rupees 500/- per day will be charged by the parents. On 11th day 1000/- per day will be charged from 10th April September.
- After 20 days, if no fee is deposited then the school will struck off your wards name from the records.
- Partial payment of term fee will be treated as non-payment of the term fee and all the penalties mentioned in clause 11 levied.
- No student, who’s fee remains unpaid in full or in part, will not be allowed to write Home or Board Examination, and until the outstanding fee is received no internal examination results, reports, transfer certificates or recommendation to future schools and colleges will be issued to the student or parent.
- If the fee is not paid even after two fortnightly reminders, the child’s name shall be struck off from the school’s records and all dues shall be forfeited from the security deposit. re-admission fees will be charged in case the child decides to continue his studies after a return request from the parent or guardian.
- In case of new students withdrawal, in addition to other charges, the Registration Fee is non refundable.
- In case of old students withdrawal, the intimation must reach the School by 15 February else they will have to pay first installment of fee.
- One year fee will be charged if the student get himself or herself withdrawn after 10th October.
- Alumni Fee of Rupees 1000/- will be charged at the time of withdrawal.