Admission Open to Grades IV to IX and XI in the session 2020-21
- A visit to Singhania Global Academy-Palsana Day-Cum boarding and Co-Educational School spread over 102 acres in a sprawling green campus.
- Discussion regarding your queries with the admission committee at length.
- The prescribed registration Form, duly completed, should be submitted to the Principal with the registration fee (Non-Refundable) and the prospectus fee by a Bank draft/Cash/Online Transaction.
- For admission in grades I to IX & XI there will be a pen and paper entrance test on the date intimated by the admission department. The duration of entrance test will be 1 hour.
[Syllabus: For grades I to IX will be based on the previous class as per CBSE curriculum. We will be Evaluating the child on three subjects; English, Science and Math’s. Entrance test is conducted in the school on all working days between Monday to Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. For Class XI subjects will be as per the stream chosen].
- An assessment of age appropriate will be checked in the school by the admission department with the birth certificate.
- Fee of selected students are to be paid within 10 days from the date of confirmation of admission.
- Deposition of various documents at the time of admission.
List of Documents to be required brought from home
|Sr. No.||Documents Related To||Documents||Qty.|
|1||Student||Transfer Certificate (original)||1|
|Mark sheet of Last Class Passed||1|
|Birth Certificate (Copy)||1|
|CBSE/ICSE/Other Registration Card (for Class X and XII)||1|
|Aadhar Card of the Student||1|
|Passport size photographs of the student||4|
|Blood Group detail of the student||1|
|Medical Fitness Certificate||1|
|Police Verification Certificate||1|
|2||Father/Mother||Residence Proof of the Father/Mother (only copy)||1|
|3||Father||Aadhar Card of Father (copy)||1|
|Passport size Photographs of Father||2|
|4||Mother||Aadhar Card of Mother (copy)||1|
|Passport size Photographs of Mother||2|
|5||Guardian||Aadhar Card of Guardian (copy)||1|
|Passport size Photographs of Guardian||2|
|Residence & Identity Proof of the Guardian||1|