Why Choose Us
To see a world in a grain of sand
And Heaven in a wildflower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour.
SGA Palsana focuses on the need of inter-dependence and social skills to allow faculty and students live together in harmony, acknowledging the needs of others in a more or less protected setting.
On visiting the school, one is struck by the lush green campus, the architectural beauty and soothing ambience. Far from the hustle and bustle of towns and cities, the essence of Indian ethos is so immaculately preserved that it would not be an exaggeration to call SGA Palsana an epitome in tune with modern times. The school sprawls over 102 acre land dotted with an excellent infrastructure. A tranquil environment encourages the inner peace, which is often necessary and so conducive for learning process of Boarding House System, rated as one of the best in the league of residential public schools in the country.
In an eco friendly campus we can boost of not only being pollution free but also environment nurturing through our in house fruits and vegetables garden.
WIDE CURRICULUM CHOICE
Multi disciplines of Science, Commerce and Humanities are offered in the Senior Secondary curriculum. The curriculum has been designed to meet the requirements and stipulation of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Bharat. Entrepreneurship, Biotechnology and Fashion Studies also been included in the subjects offered at senior secondary level.
TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS
An ideal Teacher-student ratio (1:15) ensures that each student gets personal attention. Professionally competent and dedicated faculty having a single-minded objective to bring out the best in all the children entrusted to their care.
Well equipped and well furnished Labs with excellent facilities for practical work English Language Teaching (ELT) Central/language Lab for imparting communication skills in English with an Emphasis on individual and group learning. The IT enabled language lab is supported by Audio Visual aids and software to develop the four linguistic skills, viz. Listening, Reading and Speaking. The School has a state of art Computer Lab with an internet facility through 10 MBPS optical dedicated leased line connected on LAN with Internet browsing facilities. Well furnished library stacks more than 18000 books, regularly subscribed periodicals and journals. Scholarships to meritorious students and those excelling in Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities. Career counseling facilities and coaching classes for competitive examination like IIT and NEET entrance tests.
OPPORTUNITIES OF HIGHER EDUCATION
- All class 10th students of SGA with CGPA 10 who continue to study in SGA School for class 11th and 12th may be given scholarship for Rupees 30,000/- in class 11. The scholarship of Rupees 15,000/- to such students will be applicable in class 12th, in case the student scores 85% marks in class 11th Examination.
- A Scholarship of Rupees 10,000/- will also be given to those new admissions from other schools who score CGPA 10 and join SGA-Palsana.
- Sibling discount of Rupees 10,000/- on the gross annual fee to be allowed to the second of sibling admitted to the school. This discount will continue for one student, till both the siblings study in the school.
- The toppers of class 12th of all the three Streams who score 90% and above marks in the board exam will be given a Merit Certificate, a Momento to and a cash price of Rupees 2100/- each during the Annual Day Celebrations.
- Alumni/ Existing parent sponsored new admission: Such cases may be given a discount of Rupees 5,000/- on gross annual fee which will be applicable for the first year (for Hostel only)
INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE PROGRAMME
At the global level, the school organizes interactions and get together with the students of Canada as a part of cultural growth through FH School, Canada. Full list of students are encouraged to go for a educational excursion not only in India but also to Canada presently the FH School Canada for an international exchange program